Looking for a Fully Funded scholarship abroad? We have some good news for you! Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has just announced 600 Fully Funded Scholarships for Pakistani students for the year 2021-22. These scholarships are being awarded for diploma, Bachelors, Masters and PhD levels. 25 Universities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are offering admissions to Pakistani students on the basis of these scholarship program.
|Course Level:||Diploma – Bachelors – Masters – PhD|
|Eligible courses/Subjects:||Political Science, Law, Education, Administration, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Agriculture, Arabic / Islamic Studies and Media Sciences.|
|Number of Scholarships:||600|
|Nationality:||Applicant must be a Pakistani or AJK National|
75% ( 450 scholarships) will be awarded to students from Pakistan and 25% (150 scholarships) will be awarded to Pakistani students currently living in Saudi Arabia
|Gender Eligibility:||Both male and female can apply for this scholarship|
|Age Limit:||17 – 25 for Bachelor Program|
Must be of 30 years age for Masters Program
Less than 35 years for PhD program
(on closing date of application)
|Eligibility Criteria:||Each University has its own eligibility criteria and application time frame, students need to consult the website for the eligibility criteria of each discipline/Course/University|
Benefits of Scholarship
These Fully Funded Scholarships for Pakistani students include the following;
- The Scholarship covers free lodging (accommodation).
- 3 months Furnishing allowance on arrival in KSA for married Scholars.
- Return air tickets.
- Free Medical for the student and his/her family, if married.
- 3 months graduation allowance for shipment of books.
- Subsided meal at the campus.
- Sport & recreational activities on the campus, support for dependents and travel expenses.
- Monthly allowance: A monthly allowance of 900 Saudi Riyal SR (around 40,000 PKR) will be given to science students and 850 SR (around 38,000 PKR) to humanities students.
How to Apply for this Scholarship
- Choose a program/course you like to pursue.
- Select the best university for the course you are interested in.
- Check eligibility criteria for that university and program.
- Prepare your documents.
- Apply for the admission.
- Have faith in yourself.
List of Universities included in this Scholarship Program
|5||Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University||www.iu.edu.sa|
|6||King Saud University||www.ksu.edu.sa|
|7||King Abdul Aziz University||www.kau.edu.sa|
|8||Hafar Al Batin University||www.uhb.edu.sa|
|9||King Faisal University||www.kfu.edu.sa|
|10||King Khalid University||www.portal.kku.edu.sa|
|16||Al Jouf University||www.ju.edu.sa|
|17||Al Baha University||www.prtal.bu.edu.sa|
|20||Northern Border University||www.nbu.edu.sa|
|21||Princess Nora University||www.pnu.edu.sa|
|22||Imam Abdulrahman University||www.iau.edu.sa|
|23||Prince Sattam bin Abdul Aziz University||www.psau.edu.sa|
Terms and Conditions
- Each University is authorized to enroll only 5 percent of International students except Princess Noora Binte Abdul Rehman University for Girls, Riyadh, and Jamia Islamia Madina Munawara. The admissions percentage of Princess Noora Binte Abdul Rehman University for Girls, Riyadh on scholarship is 8 %, whereas Jamia Islamia Madina Munawara grants admissions on scholarship 85 % of total seats.
- University will forward the application to the Saudi Ministry of Education which decides the final award of eligible applicants.
- Applicants should share copy of the submitted application on the official email of the Embassy of Pakistan, Riyadh [email protected]. Subsequently, the Embassy shall follow up with the Saudi Ministry of Education for grant of scholarships.
- The selected applicants will commence the program in September/October each year in Saudi Arabia
- The applicant must not be holding any other scholarship at the time of availing of Saudi Scholarship.
- The applicant must not have been suspended from any educational institution on disciplinary or any other valid ground.
Courtesy: THE BRIDGE Tutoring – Preparing Students for SAT | ACT | GRE | NET